We treat over 50 non-emergency conditions.
- Common cold
- Ear Problems
- Insect Bites
- Pink Eye
- Respiratory Problems
- Sore throat
- UTI (Adult Females, 18+)
- and more…
Important Things to know
Please read before proceeding to your clinical request
Conditions we are unable to treat
These are conditions which our providers do not currently treat. We would instead suggest you see your primary care doctor, go to an urgent care center or go to an emergency room depending on the severity of your issue.
- Emergency situations (bleeding, heart attack, suicidal thinking)
- Sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)
- Urinary tract infections in males
- Urinary tract infections in females under 18 years of age
Medications we are unable to prescribe
These are some of the medications which our doctors do not prescribe for any reason.
- Hair Loss medications
- DEA Controlled medications
- Muscle relaxants
- Erectile dysfunction medications
- Anti viral medications
- Medicinal Marijuana
- Sleeping pills
- Weight loss medications
- Injectable medications
Fever or ear pain in children
Children under 3 with a fever need to be seen immediately by a doctor in an office based setting. Children under 12 with ear pain can be treated if the pain is due to a virus (e.g. Colds), allergies, or an external infection. If there is a high likelihood it is a bacterial inner infection that needs antibiotics, they should be seen immediately by a doctor in an office based setting.
- Children under 3 years of age with a fever
- Children under 12 years of age with ear pain