What does MDLIVE Primary Care cost?
Copays for participating plans may be as low as $01 for wellness screenings, routine care, and chronic condition management. Pricing is always shown upfront, so there are no surprise costs.
- 1Pricing dependent upon plan level and participation. If you have a non-zero preventive benefit, MDLIVE wellness screenings will not cost $0 and will follow your preventive benefit.
What we care for.
Schedule visits with a board-certified doctor for preventive wellness screenings and routine care for non-urgent medical concerns, and ongoing care for conditions like type 2 diabetes, asthma, and high blood pressure.3 , 4
You can see the same MDLIVE doctor for each appointment so your doctor can get to know you and your health and wellness needs.
- 3MDLIVE doctors can provide routine care for patients with type 2 diabetes. Patients with type 1 diabetes should use MDLIVE Urgent Care for emergency insulin refills.
- 4MDLIVE doctors are not able to provide care or treatment for more serious heart disease conditions like heart failure, cardiac arrhythmias, and end organ disease.
When to use MDLIVE Primary Care.
Flexible scheduling and an easy-to-use site means you can see an MDLIVE doctor in days instead of weeks or months. If included in your benefits, use Primary Care when:
- You don't currently have a primary care doctor but want one.
- You can't get an in-person checkup for weeks or months.
- You want care from the safety and comfort of home.
- You want a quicker, more convenient way to connect with your doctor.
- You need a doctor who moves with you.
- You need care when your regular doctor isn’t available, or you can’t get an appointment that works for you.
For your convenience, MDLIVE can share your appointment records with your local primary care doctor upon request.